Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mexico

I am all packed and ready to go on an awesome vacation to Mexico! I'm so excited and I thought I'd outline a list of things I plan and don't plan on doing so you can be jealous while I'm away.  :)

Things to do:
~ Eat copious amounts of guacamole
~ Blind people by the pool with my paleness
~ Be sure the ocean doesn't eat Gabe
~ Be sure Gabe doesn't eat the ocean
~ Get tan and no longer blind people
~ Finish a book
~ Drink approximately half my weight in margaritas
~ Build sand castles, with moats
~ Bury Gabe in the sand

Things I may do:
~ yoga on the beach
~ Zip line
~ Find a hot pool boy
~ Finish two books

Things I won't do:
~ Jet ski...
~ Trade Gabe for 17 Mexican blankets (maybe 18)
~ Tell strangers my real name
~ Seduce a drug lord
~ Eat the tequila worm
~ Drink the water

No comments:

Post a Comment